Q: WHY DOES MY BUSINESS NEED A WEB SITE?
Your Web site can:
- Increase your ability to communicate with your customers
- Enhance customer/brand loyalty
- Add to your credibility with your customers
- Provide information and promote sales 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Level the playing field between your business and larger competitors
Your customers – and potential customers – are using the Web to buy products, obtain information, and establish relationships with businesses. Shouldn’t they be coming to you instead of your competitors?
Q: WHAT MAKES WHEELS-OFF WEB DESIGN DIFFERENT?
- We understand what makes an effective Web site. Our experienced staff will develop a Web site that is easy to navigate and clearly conveys your message.
- For a Web site to have impact, clean, concise design is critical. We have a solid understanding of creating designs that maximize the appeal of your business.
- Your business will grow and change, and your Web site will need to grow as well. Our design approach gives your site the flexibility to adapt to your changing business needs.
- We’re affordable – and we have high standards. We know that quality counts. You get real value for your purchase with Wheels-off Web Design.
Q: WHAT ARE THE COSTS I NEED TO CONSIDER?
There are basically four cost elements to consider in owning and operating a Web site.
First, you’ll need to register your URL, more commonly referred to as your Web address. This will cost you $70 for the first two years if you do it yourself, then $35 per year thereafter. We can take care of the entire process for you at no extra charge.
The second cost you need to consider is the cost to design and build your Web site. The price you pay will depend on the size and complexity of your site as well as which Web site developer you choose. Our business philosophy allows us to create your site with the look you want and the features you need for a very affordable price.
Paying for the hosting of your site is the next cost you need to consider. Every site must have a host that connects it to the Internet. The hosting fee is dependent on the features and size of your site.
Finally, you will need to consider maintenance costs. These costs are usually either hourly charges or bundled into a plan that allows you a limited number of changes per year. Either way, keeping a fresh, updated site can quickly become expensive. We offer the most reasonable rates available for site maintenance.
Q: HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY WEB SITE?
For the site consultation, plan on a brief initial conversation so we can fully understand your needs and objectives and formulate an organized sense of the information your site will contain.
For the development stage, once you’ve sent us the needed information and materials you can expect to see a draft of your Web site usually within a few weeks, depending on the size and complexity of your site.
We will continue to consult with you throughout the design process so that you are satisfied with the final product.
Q: CAN I CHANGE THE CONTENT OF MY WEB SITE?
Yes! If you choose to allow us to perform your site maintenance, simply send us your changes and we will update your site. Simple text alterations or additions are performed at the most reasonable rates available. More substantial changes such as page re-design will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Q: CAN I CHANGE MY WEB SITE AS MY BUSINESS GROWS?
Changing your Web site to fit your business growth is not a problem. Our site design approach is designed specifically to easily accommodate changes you may have, like adding pages, changing your site content and upgrading with new functionality.
Q: HOW CAN I GET MORE DETAILED INFORMATION?
Simply fill out our contact form.